Web Accessibility Statement for 2.7 August Apparel
This is an accessibility statement from 2.7 August Apparel. 2.7 August Apparel wants everyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience of shopping online on 27augustapparel.com rewarding. In order to make our website accessible to individuals who rely on assistive technologies or alternative input devices, 2.7 August Apparel is in the process of implementing Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A & AA conformance ("Guidelines") on our website. 2.7 August Apparel is committed to identifying and meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and appropriate manner through compliance with the Guidelines.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. 2.7 August Apparel is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of 2.7 August Apparel. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on 2.7 August Apparel:
We try to respond to feedback within 1 to 2 Business Days.
Measures to support accessibility
2.7 August Apparel takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of 27augustapparel.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular automated and manual usability testing.
- Include accessibility throughout our design, development, and iterative process.
Accessibility of 2.7 August Apparel relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
2.7 August Apparel assessed the accessibility of 27augustapparel.com by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process.
- Evaluate the web site using a combination of Google Lighthouse and WAVE technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance.
- Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis.
Published on May 19, 2022