- No returns will be accepted without a proper RA number and label.
- All claims must be made within ten business day of receipt of goods.
- 20% packing fee will be applied if the retuning items are not returned in original packing.
- Merchandise found with signs of being worn or other noticeable stains (i.e., Makeup around the neck or stains at the bottom of the pants.) will not be accepted.
- If the garments do not have the original labels, we will not accept the return, and no credit will be issued.
- No exceptions unless approved by one of our customer service team.
- Please be advised that all RA’s are for store credit only.
- All discounted or sale items are final and cannot be returned.
How to return
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not be responsible for providing return labels for exchanges unless the goods are damaged
- In the case that the return is due to faulty/damaged goods, you must email us a picture of the damaged merchandise, and we will provide you with a return label.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
Published on May 02, 2022